Why, yes, we ARE taking reservations for graduation weekend! Make your reservation by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will respond to confirm.
Dinner reservations are available for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with bookings from 4pm - 8:30pm. Cost is $55 per person + tax & gratuity. MENU is below.
Brunch reservations are available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Bookings are 10am - 1:30pm. Cost is $30 per person + tax & gratuity. MENU is below.
BRUNCH MENU (includes your choice of a brunch cocktail, starter and entree)
BRUNCH STARTER CHOICES:
• lemon-almond cake
• yogurt parfait
• bacon-cheddar scone
BRUNCH ENTREE CHOICES:
• French Toast - custard soaked sourdough, spiced pecans, real maple syrup, lavender
• Distiller's Bourbon Mash - creamy polenta, wheat and rye porridge with chai spices, coconut, spiced pecans,
• Poblano Potato Hash - fried potatoes, poblano peppers, limi aioli, sweet chili sauce, sunny side up eggs
• Porchetta Benedict - house English mufn, sunny side up eggs, porchetta, Mornay sauce
DINNER MENU (includes a welcome punch, family-style appetizers for the table, your choice of individual entree, and dessert)
DINNER ENTREE CHOICES
• Porchetta - slow roasted pork, smoked collard greens, bacon, and mustard sauce
• Chicken - potato-onion gratin and sweet mint chermoula sauce
• Vegetable Risotto (gluten free, vegan option) - parsnips and hazelnuts
We are also offering our limited edition 2018 Graduation vodka for pre-order. If you select this option at checkout, we will have the bottle waiting for you at the table when you arrive, so fancy!